Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friday Night Photo Tour

D-M-S 2010















Hey, everybody! I'm just now blogging about our Friday Night Photo Tour. It was amazing! God was in charge and the Holy Spirit led us to the best photo ops imaginable (as only he can!)


I've included a few photos in this blog. In the next few weeks, I will be incorporating several of them in my art pieces. Whatever God has planned.
D-M-S 2010



I had so much fun doing this. God is so amazing to  me. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. I've been praying about my desires. Do they line up with God's will?



I only want what He wants for me. To be in His perfect will. God, you are so good to me. I love you.You are opening up doors and ideas that I could have never come up with on my own. I am grateful. Thanks, Dad!
D-M-S 2010

D-M-S 2010




D-M-S 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment