Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The day has finally come.


Photo from a recent trip
to Ft. Worth, Texas.
D-M-S 8/24/10
Hello, fellow creatives!

I am so excited tonight. I've been reading this scripture over and over: Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 NIV

I've been wondering lately what my desires really are. And, most importantly, are my desires aligned with God's will. All I know is: God answers prayer, and He knows I've been praying!

Today, God gave me a desire to create this blog, and now I am sharing it with you.


He's given me a vision, and I'm venturing into uncharted waters. God has called me to create. To be a vessel of His creativity. I invite you to partake in God's riches as I boldly step on on this new-found path He has for me.

Mission 1: A Friday Night Photo Tour

This Friday, I, along with my hubby and dear friend, will explore strategic spots in Waco, Texas. I will take photos and incorporate them into some upcoming art projects, which I will share with you through this blog. Now keep in mind, this is all new to me. I'll be learning the intricacies of my digital camera (I refuse to put it on the "Easy" option!), and I'll be diving back in to photo manipulation all while messin' around with some spray adhesive and watercolors. It should be interesting.

I'm not sure where God is taking me on this journey, but I am all out! So strap on your seat belts, and let's go for a ride with Jesus!  

Have a blessed and joy-filled night!

D-M-S

No comments:

Post a Comment