Friday, December 30, 2011

Today is the Day

Today is a day of writing. It's time. It's time to take myself seriously as a writer. But, what am I scared of?

Failure?

Or, success?

It's a scary question. Most would say failure. Failure of seeing my dreams not come true. Of living, hoping and praying and then for what? ...nothing.

Or, am I scared of success? Of living up to what I dreamed, or better? Yes. I believe I am. To have to walk the walk is scarier to me than talking the talk.

But, that's the old me. The old scared to succeed me.

Not any more.

For God didn't give me the spirit of fear, but of

Power,

Joy,

And a Stable Mind.

And, I intend to use it. Starting today.


To God be the glory. May He instill in me His passion for music, song and writing. May He be in charge of the gifts He has given me. Amen!

It's time.

~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment